Duncan Radiology Department
The Radiology Department at Duncan Regional Hospital performs a variety of diagnostic procedures. Our team is committed to providing the best service to our patients using today’s most advanced imaging technologies.
Located near our Emergency Department, our Radiology Department offers:
- CT Scans (computerized tomography)
- Heart Scans (Coronary Artery Calcium Score)
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- MRI Brain Tumor & Aneurysm Screening
- Nuclear Medicine
For more information about Diagnostic Imaging at DRH Radiology, please call (580) 251-8901.
DRH Imaging is a state-of-the-art outpatient facility, specifically designed to meet your diagnostic and imaging needs.
Procedures offered include:
- 3D Mammogram
- Breast MRI
- Bone Density Testing
- Digital x-ray
- Lung Cancer Screening
- If you are a current or past smoker, you may be entitled to one free smoker’s lung screening exam
- Mammography; Digital & 3D – Tomosynthesis
- Obstetrical 2D Ultrasounds
- Ultrasound Scan of Carotid Arteries & Aorta Screening