Duncan Radiology Department
The Radiology Department at Duncan Regional Hospital performs a variety of diagnostic procedures. Our team is committed to providing the best service to our patients using today’s most advanced imaging technologies.
Located near our Emergency Department, our Radiology Department offers:
- CT Scans (computerized tomography)
- Heart Scans
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Nuclear Medicine
For more information about Diagnostic Imaging at DRH Radiology, please call (580) 251-8901.
DRH Imaging is a state-of-the-art outpatient facility, specifically designed to meet your diagnostic and imaging needs.
Procedures offered include:
- 3D Mammogram
- Breast MRI
- Bone Density Testing
- Digital x-ray
- Heart Scan (Coronary Artery Calcium Score)
- Lung Cancer Screening
- If you are a current or past smoker, you may be entitled to one free smoker’s lung screening exam
- Mammography; Digital & 3D – Tomosynthesis
- MRI Brain Tumor & Aneurysm Screening
- Obstetrical 2D Ultrasounds
- Ultrasound Scan of Carotid Arteries & Aorta Screening