We offer the best in orthopaedic care and services to help diagnose and treat painful conditions caused by injury or disease to your muscles, bones or joints.
Our board-certified surgeons and experienced team of nurses, assistants, physical therapists and other staff members help you reduce or relieve pain to get you back to an active life as quickly as possible.
Our team provides advanced care with a specialty focus in:
- Sports Medicine
- Total joint replacements for the hip and knee
Programs & Services
Programs & Services Offered
Whether a weekend warrior, marathoner or a student athlete, our team will work with you to meet your goals. Our commitment is to get you back to your favorite sports activity as safely and quickly as possible.
Common services provided include assessing and treating broken bones, cast/brace application and removal and removing stitches and providing follow-up care for fractures.
Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement
Our physicians and staff provide comprehensive orthopaedic care with a specialty focus in total joint replacements for the hip and knee. Additionally, our nurse navigator will oversee your complete care, including pre-surgical education, inpatient therapy, rehabilitation and home care.
Our Joint Replacement Center is the only center in Southwest Oklahoma to receive the Certificate of Distinction by the Joint Commission.
Patients who come to the Joint Replacement Center experience:
- A shorter hospital stay (normally 2-3 days)
- Patient-centered care including a pre-operative class and testing in one visit
- Care provided using the latest research for rehab and pain management
- Aggressive Physical and Occupational Therapy
- 131% better mobility in the new joint at discharge compared to typical results
- 136% increased ability to walk greater distances at discharge compared to typical results
- High patient satisfaction: Most patients describe their hospital stay as “fun”
For more information about our Joint Replacement Center, please call the JRC Coordinator, at 580-251-8565.
Whether you’re recovering from surgery or injury or suffering from a debilitating disease, the staff at Duncan Regional Hospital Outpatient Therapy can provide you with the best treatment available.
In addition to treating adults, we also offer outstanding pediatric outpatient services to children and adolescents.