The Medical Staff Services Department is here to support DRH Health providers. Medical Staff Professionals are the gatekeepers of patient safety, by ensuring high-quality patient care through the credentialing, privileging, and ongoing evaluations of healthcare providers.
The Medical Staff Office is located between Medical Records and Surgery on the first floor of Duncan Regional Hospital.
Services we provide:
- Initial credentialing and re-credentialing of members of the Medical and Allied Health Practitioner Staffs as outlined in the Medical Staff Bylaws and Allied Health Practitioner (AHP) Policy.
- Maintenance of credentialing files to include maintenance of expiring items.
- Coordination of provider orientation and IT training.
- Provide meeting support for the Medical Executive Committee and other Medical Staff Committees.
- Liaison between the Medical and AHP Staffs, DRH Health administration and various departments within the organization.