Ear, Nose & Throat
ENT, also known as Otolaryngology, is the medical specialty that diagnoses and treats disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck.
Conditions treated include:
- Adenoid disease
- Ear infections
- Hearing and balance disorders
- Hearing and speech disorders
- Nasal airway obstruction
- Salivary and endocrine gland disorders
- Sinus disorders/sinusitis
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea
- Swallowing disorders (Swallowing difficulty)
- Thyroid and parathyroid disease
For more information about available ENT services and treatments, please visit Duncan Allergy Ear, Nose and Throat.