Dining & Room Service
Whether you’re looking for a light snack or a meal, we offer a variety of dining options for every taste.
Breakfast Hours: 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
We offer a selection of traditional hot breakfast items such as ham, bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. A made-to-order omelet station along with hot cereals and a selection of fruit daily are also available.
Lunch/Dinner Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We have various hot food stations which include our Mindful wellness and vegetarian station, home-style entree station, pizza and hot sandwich station, where your pizza is made to your order. At our grill, you can order items like hamburgers and hand-cut fries. Our Chef Action station includes items like Baked Potato Bar, Chicken Soft Tacos, Caesar Salad Bar, General Tso’s Chicken and Chipotle Portobello Sandwiches. Each day there is a choice of two soups, chili or bean dishes. We always offer hot bread and a variety of tea, soft drinks, sports drinks and water.
We maintain a fresh salad bar stocked with fresh greens, vegetables, fruits and specialty salads. Other items available include our fresh Simply To Go items such as sandwiches, wraps, fruit cups and gourmet desserts.
For your convenience, when the Atrium Café is closed, there are vending machines located across the hall from the Atrium Cafe as well as in the Patient Services Department located near our Emergency Department.
Let us plan your event or give you insider tips on the best and brightest presentation for your event. No matter what the occasion, be it a small intimate luncheon, a full banquet or wedding reception, we can coordinate your event from the hors-d’oeuvres to the last cup of coffee, from the cake cutting to the first dance.
For more information, please call 580-251-8770.
At Your Request – Room Service Dining® by Sodexo
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We are pleased to offer healthy choices room service dining for our patients.
• Your meal will be delivered to your room within at a designated time. For your convenience, meals may be pre-ordered in advance.
• Guest trays may be purchased through room service for visiting guests and family members.
• A customer service specialist will call you to obtain meal order or you may call extension 3663 prior to the following times to place an order: Lunch – 10:30AM, Dinner – 3:30PM, Tomorrow’s Breakfast – 7:00AM
• When you are finished with your meal, contact your nurse to remove your tray from the room.
• If your physician has prescribed a special diet, some items may be limited or modified. Let our operators assist you with your selections.
• For diabetic management, please notify the nursing staff when you order your meal so we can best help you manage your diabetes. Timing of blood sugar checks and medication is critical in keeping your blood sugar as normal as possible. We appreciate your assistance with your medical treatment.