An outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus was first detected in China and has now been detected in other countries, including the U.S. The disease has been named COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough and shortness of breath. The situation with COVID-19 continues to rapidly evolve.
What Should I do if I have symptoms?
Cash Payment $125
For more information on Covid-19 Testing, please read this document
Important changes at DRH Health
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, health care facilities are uniquely charged with protecting both the health of those they serve and the health of their caregivers. Therefore, as we begin to restart our normal services, we must remain diligent to minimize chance for exposures for ourselves and our patients.
DRH Welcomes Guests Again:
We will close all visitation with the following exceptions:
- Masks are required to be worn by all guests, visitors, and team members regardless of vaccination status per the CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities. Masks are required for all guests and visitors age 3 years old and older covering their nose and mouth at all times. (https://www.cdc.gov.coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/infection-control-after-vaccination.html
- Masks will be available at each entrance for our guests and visitors to obtain.
- Visitors and guests will no longer be asked questions about illness, symptoms, or exposures. Visitors and guests, if they are experiencing Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Sore Throat, Loss of Smell/Taste, are asked not to enter the Facility.
- DRH Main entrance will be open from 6:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- ICU, T3, and Birth Center waiting rooms will be closed to the public.
- Patients in isolation (e.g. COVID positive patients) will not be allowed in person visitors except in end of life circumstances.
- Visitors to patient rooms should be limited to 2 at a time. We are not requiring it to be the same two persons throughout the stay, except in the Birth Center.
- Birth Center will allow two visitors. Must be the same two visitors throughout the patient’s stay.
- Limit of one to two guests in the room in outpatient areas such as Surgery, Cath lab, and ER.
- Gift Shop hours are: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Tuesday 6:30 am – 5:00 pm and Thursday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Chick-fil-A Hours: Closed until further notice
- Atrium Cafe: Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 2:00 pm – Full Service, 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Cashier Service, Saturday and Sunday, 6:30 am -7:00 pm – Grill Service