An outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus was first detected in China and has now been detected in other countries, including the U.S. The disease has been named COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough and shortness of breath. The situation with COVID-19 continues to rapidly evolve.
What Should I do if I have symptoms?
Cash Payment $125
For more information on Covid-19 Testing, please read this document
Important changes at DRH Health
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, health care facilities are uniquely charged with protecting both the health of those they serve and the health of their caregivers. Therefore, as we begin to restart our normal services, we must remain diligent to minimize chance for exposures for ourselves and our patients.
DRH Welcomes Guests Again:
We will close all visitation with the following exceptions:
- Guests must be at least 18 years old.
- All guests will be screened for signs of illness.
- Guests must wear an ear loop mask covering their nose and mouth at ALL times within the facility. A mask with ties or elastic band around the head is also an acceptable option. Face shields, neck gaiters, and bandanas are not acceptable face coverings.
- The Main Entrance will be open Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm.
- Gift shop will open 10 am to 5 pm.
- Chick-fil-a will open 11 am to 3 pm.
- Dining room remains closed to guests (food is carry out only).
- Visitors must maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from others while in the facility at
- Hand hygiene should be performed upon entry and exit from the building, and as needed,
by either washing hands with soap and water for 40 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand
rub for 20 seconds.
- If visitors are experiencing any of the symptoms on the screening form, they should go
home, avoid contact with others and call their primary care provider for further
instructions. With life-threatening symptoms they should go to the Emergency Department.
- T2, T3, JRC, ICU, CRU are allowed 2 guests per patient. Guests must state the passcode to the screener for access. Exceptions for restrictions may be made for end of life situations.
- Birth Center visitors must be the same two visitors for the patient’s stay
- ER allows one guest per patient. Must remain in the room.
- Pediatric patients may have both parents present.
- Horizons will follow their normal limited visiting process.
- Outpatients are allowed one guest to accompany them but may be restricted from being present during a procedure or test.
- No guests in waiting rooms.
- No guests allowed for COVID positive or suspected patients. Exceptions for restrictions may be made for end of life situations.