An outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus was first detected in China and has now been detected in other countries, including the U.S. The disease has been named COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough and shortness of breath. The situation with COVID-19 continues to rapidly evolve.
What Should I do if I have symptoms?
Cash Payment $125
For more information on Covid-19 Testing, please read this document
Important changes at DRH Health
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, health care facilities are uniquely charged with protecting both the health of those they serve and the health of their caregivers. Therefore, as we begin to restart our normal services, we must remain diligent to minimize chance for exposures for ourselves and our patients.
DRH Welcomes Guests Again:
We will close all visitation with the following exceptions:
- Masks are required to be worn by all guests, visitors, and team members regardless of vaccination status per the CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities. Masks are required for all guests and visitors age 3 years old and older. (https://www.cdc.gov.coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/infection-control-after-vaccination.html
- Masks will be available at each entrance for our guests and visitors to obtain.
- Visitors and guests will no longer be asked questions about illness, symptoms, or exposures. Visitors and guests, if they are experiencing Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Sore Throat, Loss of Smell/Taste, are asked not to enter the Facility.
- DRH Main entrance will be open from 6:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- Normal visitation will resume for patients on T2, T3, JRC, ICU, and CRU.
- Patients in isolation (e.g. COVID positive patients) will not be allowed in person visitors except in end of life circumstances.
- Birth Center will allow two visitors. Must be the same two visitors throughout the patient’s stay.
- Limit of one to two guests in the room in outpatient areas such as Surgery, Cath lab, and ER.
- Waiting rooms are available for guests.
- Gift Shop hours are: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Tuesday 6:30 am – 5:00 pm and Thursday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Chick-fil-A Hours: Monday – Friday 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Atrium Cafe: Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 2:00 pm – Full Service, 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Cashier Service, Saturday and Sunday, 6:30 am -7:00 pm – Grill Service
- T2, T3, JRC, ICU, CRU are allowed 2 guests per patient. Guests must state the passcode to the screener for access. Exceptions for restrictions may be made for end of life situations.
- Birth Center visitors must be the same two visitors for the patient’s stay
- ER allows one guest per patient. Must remain in the room.
- Pediatric patients may have both parents present.
- Horizons will follow their normal limited visiting process.
- Outpatients are allowed one guest to accompany them but may be restricted from being present during a procedure or test.
- No guests in waiting rooms.
- No guests allowed for COVID positive or suspected patients. Exceptions for restrictions may be made for end of life situations.