If accepted into the volunteer program, I agree to:
1. Hold as absolutely confidential all info1mation that I may obtain directly or indirectly concerning clients and staff and not seek to obtain confidential information from a client.
2. Become familiar with the organization's policies and procedures and uphold its philosophy and standards .
3. Donate my services to the organization without contemplation of compensation.
4. Be punctual and conscientious, conduct myself with dignity, courtesy, and consideration of others, and endeavor to make my work professional in quality.
5. Furnish and maintain an appropriate uniform and maintain a well-groomed appearance during my volunteer time.
6. Attend orientation and inservice training as scheduled.
7. Carry out assignments and seek the assistance of the job supervisor when necessary.
8. Take any problems, criticism or suggestions to my service area supervisor or to the Director of Volunteer Services.
9. Work a specified number of hours on a schedule acceptable to the organization and me.
10. Adhere to the depai1ment's sign-in and recording-of-hours procedures .
11. Notify the volunteer office if unable to work as scheduled .
12. I understand that the Volunteer Services Department reserves the right to terminate my volunteer status
as a result of (a) failure to comply with organizational policies, rules, and regulations; (b) unsatisfactory
attitude, work, or appearance; ( c) any other circumstances which, in the judgment of the department director, would make my continued service as a volunteer contra1y to the best interests of the organization.
I have read each of the above conditions, and I agree to be bound by them .