Rehabilitation Care for Complex Physical and Medical Needs
Our team offers the highest quality specialized care services with individualized care plans, high staff-to-patient ratios, and intense nursing — all in a family-friendly, hospital-based environment.
Our programs benefit patients whose medical conditions are stable but may not have reached their full recovery potential. Skilled nursing services are provided 24/7 by our professional and caring team of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Rehabilitation Therapists, Certified Nursing Assistants, and many others.
Based on a personalized plan, services may include:
- IV Antibiotics Therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Stroke Care
- Comprehensive Wound Therapy
- Bariatric Care
- Nutrition Services
Does the patient have one or more of these characteristics?
- Very limited mobility
- Post-operative and complex wound care
- Difficulty maintaining an upright or seated position
- IVs or catheters
- Pain due to muscle spasticity
- Prescribed multiple medications
- Difficulty with swallowing and/or speech
Our team is equipped to care for patients experiencing these complex needs. They will be at the patient’s side every step of the way as they recover and regain their strength and independence.
Why Choose Jefferson County Hospital for Rehabilitation Complex Medical Care?
- Nationally certified wound, ostomy, and continence nurse on staff
- Specialized rehabilitation and medical equipment
- Individualized plan of care in a hospital setting
- Consulting specialists
- Expert rehabilitation professionals
- Discharge planning and follow-up support