Helping You Manage Diabetes and Live Well
Living with diabetes requires constant maintenance, education and a patient’s willingness to participate in their own health. With proactive lifestyle changes, patients have the ability to prevent or delay the complications that typically arise from diabetes.
Our diabetes educators and dietitians provide education and support that can help you effectively manage your disease. This puts you in control, allowing you to lead a healthy and fulfilled life.
The Duncan Regional Hospital Diabetes Education Program is recognized and approved by the American Diabetes Association.
Programs & Services
- Basic diabetes self-management training and education
- Pregnancy with diabetes (Type 1, II, or gestational)
- Insulin training and education
- Insulin pump training (Medtronic)
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring training (Medtronic)
- Professional Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Nutritional Consultations