Inspirations is an outpatient counseling center assisting the older adult population (ages 65+) in improving their emotional and mental well-being. Our program is designed to provide outpatient therapeutic counseling services to patients in a comfortable, home-like environment.
Our licensed mental health professionals provide Inspirations participants with three one-hour interactive group sessions Monday-Friday. Additionally, a board-certified psychiatrist visits patients once per month, or more as needed, for medication management. All services provided by Inspirations are ordered and reviewed by our psychiatrist.
- Structured Daily Activity and Interaction
- Continued Care Planning
- Family, Individual, and Group Counseling
- Grief/Loss Resolution
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning
- Peer Interaction
- Relaxation Techniques
- Catered Meal Provided in Shared Setting
- Transportation to Group Sessions (50 mile radius)